15 July, 2022

dear diary - 15th July

WEATHER AND GROWING PHASE Full moon phase

Sunshine, a day of rain on Wednesday, but cool and dry. Frost predicted, so I want to get some bulbs into the ground.

CHOOKS

Laying, occasionally allowed out to generally peck around, but I think they're getting a bit bored. Need to grow some better spaces for them to hang out.

PRUNING & PREPARING

Dug up the picket fence bed nearest the driveway for bulbs.

PLANTING

Bulbs: ALL THE BULBS today. Will probably have to be lunchtime. They need to be planted otherwise. Full moon phase best to do this. Maybe I should add a moon phase to this diary entry. Might help?

NOTES

Contemplating signing up for the Limestone Winter Homestead Espaliered Orchard workshop - it's been moved to the 3rd August, which is a Wednesday and which I can make b/c I have that week off. However, I will have a healing back tattoo... Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment