24 March, 2022

late March

Life is kicking my ass again. As usual. I'm in the middle of the PDC with Limestone and it's really good. I'm not sure it's teaching me anything I didn't know, but it's reinforcing what I already did, and giving me the opportunity to see, think, reorient, and reassess my own permaculture methods and

CHOOKS

Seem a lot happier since the red mites problem was dealt with. Now I just have to clean out the underpart of their coop. And build them a new coop.

PRUNING & PREPARING

Pruned down the Dual Plum and 4-Apple, the Dual Plum needs a bit more work. And I need something to chip the damn branches with. Haven't quite gotten my chipper blades sorted out yet.

PLANTING

Haven't planted anything, although the PLUM-STONE is ready for it.

Late summer vines Late summer vines

POLLINATION & RIPENING

Driveway pumpkins and melons are actually growing and flowering now, might get a couple of late ones. Need to remember to mark the pumpkin seeds as 'LATE' because it never takes off until late summer.

HARVEST

CORN - Country Gentleman type, I think.

NOTES

A Crop Swap on the first weekend in April, I believe. Eden Gardens. Could be good...
Lemongrass
comfrey
glass gem corn seeds
banana pups
turmeric (orange)
pineapple sage/mexican tarragon
mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment