17 November, 2021

nectarine nation

As problems go, over-abundance is a good one to have.
Doesn't mean I much like having this issue!

Nectarine nation Nectarine nation

To the chooken go the spoils:

Nectarine nation

And the best become preserves thanks to Fowlers' Vacola:

Nectarine nation Nectarine nation

Nectarine nation Nectarine nation

While the rest are dried into fruit bits:

Nectarine nation Nectarine nation

Then I get to do it all over again with the peaches!

Nectarine nation

*sigh*

I am going to trim all the trees in my yard down quite significantly in the coming year, I think. They've gotten a little bit out of hand in the last couple of seasons. Some of the boughs of the nectarine graft were breaking, and the rain meant a lot of the crop went mouldy, particularly because they weren't being picked every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment