25 May, 2021

SEGT 2021 - FINALLY

Weekend went well, had about 50 people come through my garden, most of whom I got to chat with, some whom I didn't.

A quartet from the Central Coast, a couple from the Blue Mountains, a couple of twenty-thirtysomethings who came from 'a very long way away'... And some locals, too - at least one family from the local area who I'd spoken to the woman before about chickens on FB and we finally got to meet in person. It was good!

Some friends from childhood came to see with their daughters, and that was lovely to catch up.

Overall, I think people were most impressed by the way I managed to get so much into such a small space, and by the way I kept chickens.

And, three weeks later, I'm finally posting this. Everything's just been crazy busy and hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment