02 October, 2015

Where the Water Tanks wander

Whimsical post title is whimsical.

The problem with water tanks is that the space for them are all down the lower end of the property. Which would mean pumping. It's only a metre or so of difference, but I don't want to be doing even that.

So I think we're going to be losing some carport space in the name of permaculture practicality. And that space along the east boundary of the house is barely used, so maybe there.

Hm. We could maybe stick one on the back porch, under the bathroom window, and build a cabinet over it so there's somewhere to put...plants? Growing things? IDEK. But summer is coming and a water supply for the garden is going to be very necessary.

Looking here at Water Tanks - at least one, preferably two. If I thought I could get away with three, I totally would...

No comments:

Post a Comment