25 March, 2021

Garden of Sel videos

My permaculture group ran a Video Editing Course. Kind of self-taught, kind of group-encouragement.

I figured I'd start a video series about my garden. It's something to do, and if I never have a following of hundreds of thousands like those YouTubers who you see pop up in your 'recommended for you' list, it'll be fun and stretch my skills at video shooting and editing.

My first video is about the chicken tunnels in my garden, a series that I've called "Real Chooken Keeping" which will deal with the good and the bad of keeping chickens in suburbia.

And I've made one short video about my garden beds.

I have plans for short videos on 'Sun', 'Soil', and 'Water', and maybe one on composting, and striking plants from cuttings, but definitely another Real Chooken Keeping video.

1 comment: