04 November, 2019

Then and Now, the Five Year version

We've been in the house for five years. In that time, we went from a grassy backyard with a hills hoist and a shed to...

First garden photo:

Last

I regret not taking one when we moved into the house, but pretty much as soon as we had possession, I started working on the garden... Then:

four beds
And Then:
Garden in January
And Then:
Garden February 2015
And Then:
Sunday late march
And Then:
Garden Jan 2016
And Then:
Garden March 2017
And Then:
Garden 2017
And Then:
Garden mid February
And Then:
Garden winter 2018
And Then:
Garden winter to spring
And Then:
Garden Nov 2018
And Then:
Garden views October 2019
And Then:
Garden views October 2019
And Now:
November 2019

To be honest, I wish I'd planned it better. It's been very organic, growing slowly: a little bit here and a little bit there. The plans have changed a lot over the years, I've had to rethink, reconfigure, rearrange. A lot of work has gone into it, and I probably could have made it so much easier for myself if I'd really planned it properly...

But I guess this is the principle of taking feedback and readjusting to circumstances, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment