01 October, 2019

Sydney Edible Garden Trail: my garden

I’ve signed up my garden to go in the Sydney Edible Garden Tour in March, and am starting to think about how I’m going to do this.

Anyway, I’m thinking about the more unique points of my garden and I think the key aspects are:

  • a very small space to grow things in
  • chooks in the garden
  • fruit trees in the garden
  • in-ground wicking beds (note: if they work over summer; these are not yet in place)

Focus Ideas for the Edible Garden Tour in March

  • One Magic Square plots
  • Chooks in the garden
  • Gardening rotations
  • Fruit trees in the garden
  • Signs and videos for more information

Unique Points

  • chooks in the garden
  • fruit trees in the garden
  • composting, worm farms
  • neighbourhood
  • in-ground wicking beds (milk-carton wicking)

Just thoughts at this point, although I've asked the group for the Sydney Edible Garden Trail group on FB for their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment